3) Choose an existing Marketing List or create a new one. In this case, we create a new one.
4) Insert the name of the new Marketing List, choose the type of list (ex: Contact) and press “Save”
5) The application has already selected the new marketing list that will have been created, press “Next” to continue
6) Select the file you want to import (in this case, I select the file “list1.xls“) and press “Confirm“
7) Select the action that you want to make, whether to add or remove contacts from the list. (The tool has a number of features that allow you to add members, remove them and add them again or update existing contacts)
8) After choosing what type of import you want, press “Next”
9) Define which is the primary key (this avoids duplicates), and associate each CRM attribute field and press the “Save Changes” and press “Next”
10) Back to the initial page of the tool, we will see that the tool will import your contacts into the new marketing list
Thanks to this tool, import your contacts within a Marketing List is really simple. You can also avoid having duplicates with this tool. For more information about PowerImport, please contact our sales department at email@example.com and ask for a free webinar.